Interior Exfoliation Package
Other people may admire the outside of your vehicle, but you see the inside every time you drive. After all, it’s what’s on the inside that counts! We know that it can get messy inside your vehicle; fast food, coffee, soda spills, ink and oil stains just to name a few can make your interiors not look and feel its best.
The interior of your car is a relatively small space. Small messes have a huge impact. Let the professionals at DoubleTake Auto Spa keep your interior looking and smelling great!
Here’s what included in our Interior Exfoliation package.
- Interior is first vacuumed and air purged to loosen and remove dirt, dust particles from floorboards, seat pleats, rear shelf, all cracks and crevices.
- All vinyl, leather components and trim are cleaned and treated.
- Special attention is given to headliner, dashboard, consoles, ashtrays door panels and pockets areas.
- Carpets and upholstery are then pre-spotted, hand shampooed and finally deep cleaned with a special heated extractor to remove ground in dirt, grime and stale odors.
- Special interior cleaning products are used that are ph balanced and contain color brighteners.
- All interior and exterior windows, mirrors and gauges are cleaned to perfection.
Prices depend on the condition of the interior and size of vehicle: $75 – $150
Carpet & Seat Makeover
Some stains, no matter what we try, will be permanent. If an indelible stain has penetrated the fibers of a material, they will not come out. We will be able to make the stain less noticeable, that is why you should add this package: Must have Protection for carpets and seats.
- Floorboard and seating surfaces are vacuumed and air purged to remove loose debris.
- Carpets are then checked for stains and excessive ground-in dirt and grime and are then hand shampooed.
- All fabric and carpet fibers are deep cleaned with a special heated extractor to remove ground-in dirt, grime and odors.
- Leather seating surfaces are cleaned and conditioned with proper ph balanced products to correctly clean and restore the leathers natural beauty.
Prices depend on the condition of your carpet, seats and size of vehicle: $75 – $100
Fresh & Clean Treatment
You can’t see them. You can’t escape them. Interior car odors are everywhere! All vehicles build up odors from regular use. There are the usual spills from food and beverages which often fall into difficult to clean areas. Tobacco fumes can penetrate every crack and crevice, and smoke residue will cling to the ceiling and other interior surfaces. Pet and body odors can also cause seats and carpets to smell. It can feel like you’re trapped in a fish bowl of bad smells when you have an odor problem in your vehicle.
We go to work on these smells so you return to a nice fresh scent.
Depending on the size of the vehicle, prices start at $40 – $100
*Car must be detailed on inside for this additional step to work!
Protection Guard for Seats & Carpet
When the inevitable happens, you dropped or spilled food in your car, you can worry less if we have protected your seats and carpet with our Protection Guard. Our colorless and odorless protector, guards against protein spill stains while it forms an invisible barrier around each fiber so spill cannot leave a stain. Having fabric protection applied to seats and carpet will keep your interior cleaner longer and make spill cleanup quick and easy, making this a must have service.
Seats or Carpet – $30 each or Both – $50
*Vehicle interior must be clean for this additional step to work!
My best buddy – pet hair removal
It’s so much fun to have our best friend ride with us with the wind in their hair. But removing their hair out of your car can be a real job. You have better things to do then worrying about the task of cleaning up after your furry friend, that’s a job for US!
- Carefully remove pet hair and bacteria build up.
- Get in those hard to get places.
Depending on the size of the vehicle, prices start at $20 – $40